Saturday, February 4, 2012

Who am i? Me and my family


There was a long time since I made this blog, I didn’t post yet about me, myself, and i. Even, if you had ever seen my complete profile in this blog, I wrote that nothing special from me. I agree with you all, how poor am I! I don’t know myself very well and that is horrible, yeah right. This year, I am 20 years old, and i couldn’t call myself as a teenager again, I have grown to be an adult and of course I should know who am I, and can describe myself very well. So, I want to tell you about myself that I feel for 19 years past. Let’s my introduce myself to you, maybe this is not important for you, but this is important to me to prize myself and make myself feel that I’m special.

I was born in a hospital, like almost the other people. My mother was born me normally, on 23rd December 1991. It was Monday, in Kliwon Monday if you use java calendar haha.. I was so cute and small on that time I think, because in my family now, just me that have a short body. My brother and my sister is taller than me. Yup, I’m a second child from 3 children. Maybe you all think that i have a perfect life, I have a brother and sister, and I know how feel to be a young sister for my brother and old sister for my young sister, and my life is perfect. But, actually it is not wrong at all, although sometime I feel that when you born as a middle child it’s like a disaster for you. Yeah, I think I got a second child syndrome. I just knew this syndrome when I take criminal psychology in second grade and I really think that I’m got this syndrome.  When you get second child syndrome you will feel that your parents treat you like you’re not important child. They are so unfair to you. You will feel that your parents are more loving your brother and your sister than you. Your parents will told to you many things and ask you to do all the things that they want. You’re reliable in your family while your brother and your sister are very spoiled with your parents. There is no choice, you must independent, stand up at your own feet.

But if i look deeper  and see those are many children don’t lucky as me, those are many children don’t have completely family like me, and have parents so kind to me, everything I want always my parents gave to me, and they are great parents for me. Yeah my family is great. I love my family so much. And i so grateful because of this. I will tell you one my habit that i like doing with my family is I usually don’t go anywhere in weekend because weekend is a family time for me. I spent all of my weekend time at home almost. And I recommended you to have a family time too because it is really fun when you all sharing together or just watching tv and have breakfast, lunch, and dinner together. That is so nice, and can make you fresh again, I’m promise :D


That is all about me and my family, and I think I am a lucky girl have a great family. This is make me more than nothing hehe.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment