Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Difficult to understand

Why is so difficult to understand about,love,friendship,family,and everything about life.

Sometimes i feel alone, too quiet till i think that no one care to me

and sometimes i feel very happy but i dont know how it happen.

When 'happy' come, i want it always with me but it gone!

I know that it can't always with me but im just an ordinary person who always want to feel happy.

Just like, if you have a bestfriend or someone special for you. When they're near with you, you always feel happy

but when they're far away with you in a long time, they left you and being a different person who you dont know again.

If it happen, where is friendship? Where is person who always care to you?
Where are 'they' go?

Need a long time to me to understand it!

and now i know that they're not gone,, they're always in my heart..

And always be there till i die and finally i never feel alone anymore because i believe that they always near to me,in my heart. my friends, my bestfriends,my family, just three words for you guys, i love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment